Featuring advanced single-sensor touchless technology and 3-stage filtration, the Brio Moderna Touchless Bottleless Water Cooler meets all your hydration needs. This advanced cooler also has tri-temperature controls, stainless steel reservoirs, and a bright night light. First set of filters included.
- Touchless technology: reduces cross-contamination with touch-free dispensing, activated by the simple wave of a hand
- 4-stage filtration: advanced filtration system that includes a 5-micron sediment filter, pre-carbon filter, reverse osmosis filter, and a carbon block filter
- Tri-temperature: dispenses hot, cold, or room temperature water on demand
- Self-cleaning: self-cleaning UV automatically disinfects and sanitizes your cooler
- Illuminate hydration: bright night light eliminates spills and overfills in low-light conditions
Brio Moderna Touchless 4-Stage Bottleless Water Cooler
Reverse Osmosis, or RO, removes contaminants from unfiltered water, or feed water, when pressure forces it through a semipermeable membrane. A semipermeable membrane has small pores that
block contaminants but allow water molecules to flow through. In osmosis, water becomes more concentrated as it passes through the membrane to obtain equilibrium on both sides. Reverse osmosis, however, blocks contaminants from entering the less concentrated side of the membrane.
A reverse osmosis system is one of the most
extensive methods of filtration. It removes
98% of dissolved solids, which makes it
healthier to drink. And, it tastes better.
- Reduces harmful dissolved contaminants
- Reduces sodium
- Removes foul tastes and odors
- More environmentally friendly than bottled water
- Easy to install and maintain
View an informative video of this product HERE